If you want to delete your Facebook account for some reason Nighthawk App then you are at the right webpage. Here I will share the steps to delete your Facebook account. There are two options for you if you don’t want to use the Facebook page anymore. The first is to deactivate it for some time for any reason. The second method is in which you can permanently delete your Facebook account and no questions will be asked. It is all upon you which method you want to opt for and delete the Facebook account.
However, deactivating is the temporary option in which you can revive Nighthawk-app.com your account later whenever you change your mind. But if you delete it permanently then there is no way to review your account. So, first, make up your mind and then act according. I will share both methods to terminate your Facebook account from your social media.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
The following steps will guide you to deactivate your account not delete it. In this case, you can reactivate your account whenever you want to. You can perform these steps from your smartphone or computer, there is no confinement on that. So let’s get started right now.
- Open the Facebook website on your computer.
- Now log into your Facebook account
- Click on the menu down arrow from the top right side of the web page.
- Now click on “Settings & Privacy”
- Click on “Settings”
- Now you have to click on “Facebook Information” on the left side
- Click on Deactivation and Deletion
- Choose to Deactive Account or Delete Account
- Enter your login credentials
- Once confirmed, now you have successfully deactivated your Facebook account.
If you want to delete your Facebook account then you Download Nighthawk App for Computer have to follow the same above-given steps but choose “Delete Account” instead of Deactivate Account the option. If you are still facing any issues while following these steps then contact the team to help you with this. For more latest updates and news on Facebook, I request you to bookmark this webpage.